"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

my perfect man

he stands a lil taller than me, but he never looks down on me. his eyes are a lil tighter than mine but he still sees me completely. his skin is a lil lighter than mine but we compliment eachother well. his voice is way deeper than mine and sometimes i get lost in it .. he is perfection, my personal perfection.. i have the perfect man, hes caring, hes stubborn, hes able to put up with me , he brings out the best in me, the parts of me that not too many cared to see. he is my man. my love, my happiness, air to my lungs and the perfect verse to my songs. he stands a lil taller than me, perfect for when he wants to stand up and hold me. his eyes are a lil tighter than mine, perfect for concentrating on every piece of me when im in his presence. his voice is way deeper than mine, perfect for calming me and giving me the feeling of being protected. he is my protector,my knight in shinning armor. my prince charming that ive been waiting for. he stands a lil taller than me, perfect for when he rescued me. his eyes are a lil tight than mine, perfect to capture and forever remember his first glimpse of me. his voice is way deeper than mine,his heart is made of gold, so pure and kind. my perfect man.

No comments:

Post a Comment