"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Sunday, September 11, 2016

September came fast....

I know I know, I've been MIA again..and again and again and ...... yea one moe time...AGAIN. I have that really bad and I apologize. I just really needed a break from trying to finish a book. Writing is easy when its just happening on its own but once you try to force it, nothing happens. I've found myself to be constipated.. LOL .. not literally but mentally. Writing wise. I have soooo many good story ideas and outlines but when I sit down and try to make myself but things together, I just freeze. Everything goes blank. feel lost, I begin to look for a blunt. Once the blunt is lit, everything really just vanishes except I can write poems when im high. I feel like thats when I have my most erotic thoughts so those poems are always pretty good. Recently though, I started the novel, One Kiss, Two Bullets... Now when I started the novel, I was on a roll. literally writing every day until me and my protagonist fell out. THATS MY ISSUE! I tend to write books about situations I've been in and if i dont finish the book before the situation ends, the book will never be finished. Its like i hate going back to read what I wrote about a person when I was feeling them, especially if it went sour. ooooohhhh its so hard! but I am going to finish that one. Thats gonna be a good book too.. mark my words lol..Today I started working on FRAT TALES p.2.. I feel like Lori and Tommy didnt get a fair chance at a happy ending. things ended fast and I left alot of questions unanswered so in the next few weeks, we shall see how thats gonna be... I think thats gonna be yet another good story once its complete lol. I hate not being able to write as often as my fellow writers, I do want to get better with my fans though bc I know I have a few out there.. I SEE YALL lol.. frfr.. I appreciate yall too.. dont yall ever forget that.

I am a work in progress..
I have work in progress..
my life is a mess..

I am K.Tanae..

the beautiful mess..

(stoned entry :-*)

No comments:

Post a Comment