"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

untitled..

i couldnt believe it or accept it , but i seen it with my very own eyes , you kissing her . the way you looked in her eyes and rubbed her face , it makes me nausea to even do an instant replay. The day started off regular, ya know , the goodmornings and ily text msgs. i didnt bother to ask what you were getting into , mainly because i knew it wouldnt be the truth. so i made my own plans, my plan was to enjoy my day without the bs and you. whoever woulda thought we would end up in the same place , coming face to face ??.. Me and my crew hit almost every mall , ended up at lakewood .. walked in through the new forever 21 , it wasnt my scene but we walked thru anyway..the girls picked out a shirt or two , we paid , and left. i had a feeling , the kind that made my stomach knot up. i knew something bad was going to happen. something told me to leave that mall but we didnt. we walked pass ms.fileds and bath and body works. i looked ahead, we turned right and walkd towards footlocker,DAMNNN....damn ! my head dropped , my hands started sweating, knees almost buckled. i was stuck , shocked and feeling stupid. it was you . you with her. you told me she was your bestfriend , i never cared enough to question you . until now , there yall was , walking hand in hand outta footlocker. coming my way , i wanted to run and hid but my legs wouldnt move . i stood ther and waited for you to see me ..our eyes locked . you looked like you seen a ghost . obviously knowing i would soon be a ghost in your eyes. me and my girls stood there , you and her stopped in yall tracks. i walkd up , you took a few steps to the side , i came closer , face to face . "babe its not what you think" . i hushed you, grabbed your hand and made you touch my round belling . i tried not to cry but i couldnt help it .."say goodbye to your son"... lifes a bitch huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment