"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Sunday, March 18, 2012

The one that got away

There is always that person who you always wanted but could never have for some reason. But that doesn't mean you stop thinking about them or wanting them. You will still think about that person and wonder how things could be if you wouldn't have done what you did . We all know things happen for a reason but like I said, that doesn't stop us from wondering why or how.

That thing called us started and ended very quick , we were young and things happen but I never stopped questioning things. I've had boyfriends and you've had girlfriends but at the end of the day, I still wonder how things would be if I didn't make my decision based on popularity in high school. I never meant to hurt you in the process of finding myself , I don't think you understand that though. I know once a male ego is bruised, it's bruised and there isn't much that can be done . My apologies are never ending and very sincere but it's on you to let things from the past go and I can't force you to do it now. All I can do is sit back and let nature take its course again and hope that it works out in my favor. Just want to let you know that there was never anything wrong with you, you were always nice and sweet to me and very accepting, even after I hurt you. You're the true definition of a grown young man and I admire that the most. This isn't me bedding you to be with me but this is me telling you how I feel about the situation and if I could change it, I would but the ball is in your court.


Double or nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment