"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Monday, January 20, 2014

..thoughts

The fact that a picture or words from someone we don't even know can alter our perception of what's going on in our lives. I wish I could just blame social media but it's not just it, it's me too. I am a part of the problem as well. I'm not sure why I crave attention but I don't seek it as much as other females do. I don't like to praised but I put my accomplishments on every network. I don't want to be talked about but I put so much of my business on networks. I don't want to be judge by my appearance but I post multiple pictures on Instagram. You see where I'm going with this? 

Today I deleted my Instagram and twitter, I no longer feel the need to know everyone's business or have them in mine. I have been my happiest these past few weeks and it was altered this morning bc of a picture from 8 weeks ago. That should never happen. I'm making the change. Nomore backsliding  

No comments:

Post a Comment