"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Saturday, March 15, 2014

won't do it for twitter

I won't tweet the fact that my feelings are extremely hurt. I won't tweet the fact that one of my followers are to blame. I won't tweet the fact that just last night, you found your favorite spot in my Love cave and left a few visitors there. I won't tweet the fact that this morning when you woke up outta your sleep, it was me that you reached out to touch, I guess to make sure I was still there. I won't tweet the fact that no matter what I say, the fear of losing you is the biggest fear I have with this friendship. I won't tweet the fact that I can't open up to you bc I'm afraid that you'll use it against me or run away. 

I won't tweet the fact that my feelings are extremely hurt right now. I just gave you my last and in the same breath you find yourself turning your back on me. Over a locked door. It's so much other stuff to bicker and be mad about but this is what you choose on a Saturday night? 

I won't tweet it, I won't do it . 

No comments:

Post a Comment