"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Thursday, March 27, 2014

The one I couldn't let go

The day I finally paid attention to you, you had just come home from a business trip. I seen you outside, the sun hit your skin the right way and I swear I felt like I stared for hours. Your light brown eyes and fresh cut was enough to make me look for you on a social network. FOUND YOU. BEFRIENDED YOU & FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU. 

yea shit got tricky and rocky. we had a few ups and downs, went a few months without talking but when you came back around, those walls I built came crashing down. one step at a time, I told myself I was gonna get the Man I fell in love with. My old man. we became BFF's and that's all she wrote.

You officially became mine 3.20.14. The happiest day of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment