"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Drifting On A Memory (Complete snippet)

From the first time he kissed me, his whole being aroused everything within me. I would lose my breath while kissing him, hoping his hand was palming my ass, just to keep me from falling. I would step closer into him, his lips would abruptly leave my lips and attack my neck....the way he licked my neck made my pussy throb almost immediately. His hand would travel through whatever type of bottoms I decided to wear that day. He would grab my panties and pull them back so that the fabric created friction on my clit. His kisses

"Maya! Maya!", Charles shook me out of my sleep. My eyes shot open, I had a feeling id done something very stupid.

"Maya what the fuck? Why is you calling this nigga Sincere name in yo fuckkn sleep?!" The look in Charles eyes scared the shit out of me so I made sure to think it through before I gave him an answer. He looked at me , irritated and waiting for my answer.

"He, Sincere , was in my dream Charles. He was dying and in my dream I was crying so I guess that's why I was saying his name in my sleep." I tried to look Charles in his eyes, I was actually searching for my own answers. How long was I calling out for Sincere?

Charles got up from the bed and made his way to the bathroom, I sat up with my head against the headboard with my eyes closed, trying my hardest not to cry. I was fucking up big time, i don't know why Sincere kept coming to me in my dreams. Our relationship ended a year ago but then again, we still remain in contact, if Charles knew that though, he would probably leave me for good. I got out the bed and walked toward the bathroom where Charles was. I stood at the door for a few seconds with my ear to the door and what I heard made my heart sink.

I turned the doorknob, it was locked. I put my ear back up to the door and now the water was running. He was trying to hide his sobs. I slid down the door and landed on the carpet, I could no longer hold in my cry. I was hurting. I was hurting the one man that gave me everything in his being just so I could smile. And how do I repay him?

Charles finally unlocked and opened the door,I felt myself falling backward but Charles legs broke my fall. I turned around and looked up at him, his eyes were still red. He had been in the bathroom for almost an hour.

"Charles..." He looked at me with death in his eyes..
"Don't say shit to me Maya", he turned and walked towards the bed.
"But Cha.."
"Didn't I tell you not to say shit to me?! You fuckin calling out yo ex nigga name in your sleep and now you wanna talk to me?!" He looked at me with daggers in his eyes, if I didn't know any better I woulda thought he was bout to whoop my ass.

"Charles!! I told you what I was dreaming about!" I was crying now, my stomach felt weak, my knees felt weaker. If I wasn't holding on to the bed, I'd be on the floor.

"No! Maya you lying! You don't know wtf you be doing or saying in your sleep! You was MOANING that bitch ass nigga name! You was rubbing your pussy in your sleep Maya! Explain that shit to me!!!", I have never seen Charles this upset before. He looked at me like he was waiting for an answer. I looked at him dumbfounded. He was right, I didn't know what I did in my sleep.

"Charles I was not rubbing my fucking pussy, you doing too much now", I spat back at him. He just looked at me in disgust and grabbed his phone off the dresser. He hit a few buttons then threw it in my direction.

When I picked up the phone, my hands trembled and my mouth dropped. There I was, in bed with Charles, on my back rubbing myself. My hands trembled more, I looked up at Charles who sat there silent with his head in his hands. I dropped the phone on the bed.

"Charles I - I -I don't know what to say baby ", I reached over to touch his arm, he snatched his arm out of my reach.

"Tell the truth Maya damn! Tell the fucking truth! You're still fucking Sincere!" He was crying again. I didn't know what to say. My granna always told me never tell on myself but I can't keep hurting this man.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Ok Charles, I was dreaming about Sincere. I didn't know I was playing with myself though.", he looked at dm and laughed right in my face.

"You think that's what I wanted you to be honest about? Maya clearly we both know you was dreaming about him, you said the muthafucka name a few times!" He raised his voice and swiftly grabbed me by the neck of my tshirt. "Maya I promise, if you been fucking Sincere, ima kill you" I dug in his hand with my nails and he finally dropped me on the floor. I was shaking so hard, I can't believe he just did that. Why the fuck is he so angry? I understand him being angry but not livid and putting his hands on me. Charles had never.

I crawled until my legs were steady enough to hold my weight. I got in the bed with the covers over my head. I heard Charles moving around, I knew he was packing a bag. At this point I didn't even care if he left, it probably tripped him out that I didn't say anything. Instead I just laid there ,motionless and waited to hear the door close.

Once the door closed, I reached out and grabbed for my phone on the night stand. It wasn't there's. I started to panic. Where the fuck is my phone. I uncovered myself and look around for my phone, no sight of it. Did this muthafucka take my phone?! My heart started beating fast as hell. I looked over at the nightstand on the opposite side of bed and caught my breath. I grabbed the phone and was surprised when I pressed the home button.

Charles took the wrong phone. I felt like my heart was going to fall out my ass. I quickly went to the phone button and tried to call myself from Charles phone. I didn't see my name, not my government or a nickname. WHAT THE FUCK! I screamed. I dialed my number and when the name popped up on the screen, I dropped his phone.

My eyes started watering, I picked up the phone and looked again. Charles had me stored under "Cheating hoe". That shit broke my heart. I pressed the button to send the call through. It rang 3 times and Charles answered. "Can you bring me my phone Charles?" I asked calmly. "What? You got something to hide? You couldn't even ask me where I was going, you just worried about this fuckkn phone." Charles yelled into the phone.
"Coming from the muthafucka that got me stored under cheating hoe! Nigga fuck you and bring me my phone!" I yelled back. "Talk that shit when I pull up, I'm on my way!" Beep beep. He hung up in my face.

I just held the phone in my hand. I couldn't believe the shit going on. Charles phone vibrated. Then it vibrated again. Text messages. I didn't want to read it, something in me did but I really didn't. I opened the text icon.

BM😍 : you on your way? I want ice cream right now baby..!!
BM😍: I guess you sleep with that bitch, your child should come first! Fuck you I'll get my own ice cream! 30 week check up tomorrow morning, same time as last time. Bye.

My hands shook so hard the phone dropped in front of me and shattered. Charles doesn't have any kids or a baby on the way.. That I knew of.

No comments:

Post a Comment