"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Freestyle September'14

They always say, " don't let your past dictate your future" 
I honestly repeat that line
In my head,
All the time.

When I look behind me,
There's nothing good,
When I look in front of me,
I see everything I should.

No other man has ever taken the time to get to know my mind,
Their main concern is gripping my waist and trailing their fingers down my spine. 
But with you,
It's different.

My past left me with so many unanswered questions,
Questions that you answer with no extra questions asked
You've never caused a tear to fall,
You answer every time I call.

So understand that this is new to me,
It's something about you,
Idk what you do to me.

My past dictated my future for so long,
Out of habit,
I kept going backwards 
Eventhough I knew it was wrong 

You're my present 
And indeed you're a present to me
I'll never look back at my past again
Bc I know there's a king in front of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment