"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Something about him .. YM..

It's something about him

I don't know,
It's something about him,
it's like when I'm around him,
my heart constantly skips beats..some times it's so bad, I kiss him just to make it less obvious,
his kisses leave me breathless and unable to speak, the first man to ever leave me speechless,
I don't know, it's something about him.

I try to stay away, I've had my attempts of going MIA but I couldn't stay away. I'd be the one to send the text..the text that always leads to sex. Knowing exactly what I was doing,
"pull up" "OMW" "Outside" "Okay here I come"
Blunt in rotation
Kisses, conversation
Nothing else matters when I'm with him,
I look at my phone just so I won't get caught looking at him.
His eyes, heavy lidded, eyelashes long and thick, his lips, soft and full, perfection at it its finest,
Button nose of a King,
His hair, long & locked at the ends
A beautiful human being.

Once we get out the car,
My hearts trippin again..skipping beats & shit,
I hold it together,
trying to relax as I lie in your bed just waiting for you to touch me.
Your touch,
it sends chills through my entire being
My eyes close as soon as your lips touch mine.

There goes my heart again, my body too
The reaction my body has to your touch, I can't really explain it but its a rush,
My legs quiver, anticipating your hand, your tongue & its tricks. It never fails, every time your tongue touches, you hit the spots, all the right spots

My pussy drips just because I'm in your presence, the thrill, the aggression
So rough yet gentle, I open my legs to you with no hesitation,
I don't know ,
It's something about you.

Thrusting, kissing, scratching, biting,
My body craves you,
You excite me and relax me at the same time, I know that sounds crazy but it's the truth...
Man I don't know..it's something about you

Tongue tricks on your dick,
I do it willingly, pleasing my king is a must , it is only you with my body I'll ever trust,
I know..it's something about you...

No comments:

Post a Comment