"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Sunday, July 3, 2016

There was a time ..

There was a time when I didn't need you,
I needed you before,
Years ago but you never came back,
I guess I finally got over that ...

Just to let you in all over again ..

Before your mouth touched me,
You words had me,
Your vibe serenaded me,
The shit is wild when I think back on it
It was a thrill
I never expected it out of you
I think that's what really made me want you
But you never really wanted me
Not all of me at least
Just me sexually
You liked that part of me

I just wanted all of you..
My poetry isn't really poetry but I'm sure it rhymes in my head right now
I feel like a rapper sitting in this alley..
Daydreaming about you and me
That was corny but ahha its the truth

I just want all you ...

7.2.16

No comments:

Post a Comment