"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

62016 always gonna be yours

62016 - it's yours, always gonna be yours..

He said he was gonna take his time tonight ...said we were gonna go rounds tonight.. All that shit I talked about it being the last night, make it the best night , really had my mind set on leaving, walking away, not looking back but after those rounds, me leaving? Nah not quite..

The way you walked around the room, taking off your clothes. I watched you pull your locks up, that man bun gets me every time...

The way he fucked my mouth, spit dripping from the corners..pulling my head further on his dick, no gaggin bih, no gaggin bih! Relax your throat and make that shit work..pull it out my mouth, wet and sloppy, rub it in on my lips ..spit dripping everywhere and you lean down for a kiss ...

Your tongue crashes into mine, i swear it's like we stuck right there in that moment of time, every time.

Missionary, I feel you inching in..you tell me not to move, tell me to let you do you..pussy ain't never been as wet as it was last night. I don't move, I let you give me every inch. Pussy throbbing while own it plays , it's yours daddy, it's yours...I just love when I'm with you, the shit is on ten...

No comments:

Post a Comment