"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Monday, June 13, 2016

Almost Time :)

Greetings :)

Im sitting here watching the NBA Finals, wishing it were football but shit, it works. I cant believe my launch day is tomorrow,in a few hours actually! Its kind of surreal, considering I've been absent from the scene. Im so excited though!


I decided to RE-release my first three books. I know most of my fans have read them but they're new to others and I really want you guys to check them out. Love, Lies and Karma is and will always be my BABY! The first book I ever wrote and had published, the only book I ever cried over once I read it myself. Being based on semi actual events, the book brings back so many memories and it also shows me how much I've grown. I believe everyone who opens it will enjoy it. I pray that someone finds it and loves it as much as I do.

Love, Lies and Frenemies 2 will be released as well. I've decided to release it as one full novel for my newbies and if you've read the first part already, the second part will be available for you too. Its not very long and I tell you why once you open the book.

Frat Tales....

I loved the idea I had for Frat Tales, I really did. The initial book was released and due to a few haters, it was dragged and flagged before it was read. IDGAF THOUGH! ITS BEING RELEASED AGAIN! To all the greeks that took offense to the book, please find something else to be mad at.. like the fact that yall have perps right under yall noses, yall secrets arent secrets because they're being told to people like me but fortunately because I respect GREEK LIFE, I didnt use anything I learned in my book. The book is based on MY EXPERIENCE with a few greeks, nothing too major. Real chapter names were not used and neither was yall "lingo" "Kappa,que,nupe etc" There will be a part two to Frat Tales, The Westcoast Tale. You'll get more info about this later...

My poetry book is also available as of tomorrow too. Im so amped man! I just want to see how it is to make my own money for once. Im not even doing it for the money though, Im doing it for MYSELF! SO MANY people told me I would never do this and that but guess what! IM DOING IT!

I have a new book that Im working on, an extended snippet will be put on here for you guys to read and give me some feedback..

with love,
KTanae

No comments:

Post a Comment