"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Monday, June 13, 2016

Happy Birthday Momma & Happy Launch Day To Mee!!!



First and foremost, I'll like to take the time to wish my mother a very HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY!!!!! Momma, you'll never understand how much I look up to you because of your strength and fight! You have never once let us see you give up or be defeated! You've made shit happen for us every step of the way and I will ALWAYS love you for that. I Know i get on your nerves but thats just because Im a younger you, just trying to find my own way. Im hardheaded, make the craziest choices but you are always there for me to call on when I need help. Thank you for not blocking my number from calling you lol... Cant wait to party with you this weekend, TURN UP OLD LADY!!!!!!!!

LAUNCH DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you find yourself reading this, feel free to leave me a message below. I will always appreciate good little notes, just let me know yall still with me. You can find the link to my store right to your right lol K.Tanae Books. Click the link, its right there. THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


feel free to email me with any questions..

ktanaebooks@yahoo.com :)

2 comments:

  1. Im BEYOND proud of u and how far u have come...this is always what you've dreamed about and I pray God continues to bless u along your journey. keep doing what u truly love and you'll never work a day in your life... Luv shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much Shay!!I appreciate the support that you've ALWAYS shown me! since I told you I wanted to be a journalist. I love you sooooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete