"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Friday, June 3, 2016

Welcome Back !!

06.03.16




Sooooo... first off, I've missed my blog! I've missed my blog so much, soooo much! This is my baby! Like before I wrote my first book, I was writing on here. All my thoughts and short stories, back when it was so easy to write. Nowadays, I have to force myself to open my computer and I have to really force myself start typing. Then I'll think Im on to something because Im typing words but once I go back and read the shit, Im like... WTF KIERA! So thats when I close my laptop and put it down, find a reason to smoke a blunt. That is exactly how my life has been lately..find a reason to blow Kiera. Oh you mad? roll up.. You in your feelings? ROLL UP.. you need inspiration? ROLL UP.. then what? sit indian style in front of the tv trying to tune out my sister and my bestfriend as they have one of their on the spot book club meetings? I aggravate myself on a daily basis, fighting with giving up and finding reasons to keep going. I go to the weed, I go to sex .. I go to anything that takes me mind off of the fact that I cant get back on my shit. My two crutches, Weed and Sex.. both leave me confused at the end of the day, rather it be mentally,physically or emotionally. This is when writing usually comes into effect and it usually helps me but not so much lately. Not sure why but yea...

In other news, I've released three books since my last blog post in January.. well lets just go through the list of my books shall we? okay we shall!

1. Love, Lies and Karma- 1-3 The Complete Story
2. Love, Lies and Frenemies
3. Frat Tales - Kase University
4. Poetry & Sh*t


I also participated in my first book event and I had a ball. I'll add pictures below...

Lets see what else...book wise...

I have been working on something different.. I have to finish and release Love,Lies and Frenemies 2 and Frat Tales REVAMPED..I cant though. So because I havent been able to complete those books, I took the advice of an author friend of mine and she said to start on something else. Im working on a crime/drama type of book, so far so good but I wont keep you guys waiting on the two other books. I appreciate my readers for sticking with me, I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment