"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Morning Wood (Que Edition)

Morning wood...



Your alarm, that stupid ass alarm! Shit scared me out of my sleep. I reach over you to mute it & you have a few notifications. Glancing over at you before looking back at your phone, I said a silent prayer because my plan was to wake you up with head, not wake up and chop it off. "Don't do it" I told myself as I reluctantly laid back down. Closing my eyes as tight as I possibly could, I try to think "sleep" but I couldn't. I tossed and turned for a few minutes before you grabbed my waist to keep me still.



"That ain't nothing from a bitch, chill out & get some sleep" your sleepy voice made my pussy throb. Or maybe it was the satisfaction that came from your response.



I pushed my body into yours as I got comfortable. Feeling your hardness against my back made my body go into overdrive. I hopped out the bed & ran to the bathroom. Hygiene is always a must. I quickly brushed my teeth and ran back to the bed. Straddling you, catching you off guard with kisses all over your face. The henny taste is still on your tongue and I savor the taste while I suck on your tongue. You moan in my mouth and tighten your grip on my ass cheeks. Gripping em hard, you smack my bare ass and my pussy quiver. Before I could go in for another kiss, you flip me over and dive head first into my pussy. That fucking mouth. I feel your warm tongue licking in the creases of my pussy. You suck on my clit with so much aggression



"nigga don't bite me" I snap.

"Stfu and fuck my tongue" you managed to reply. I did as I was told. Grabbing you by your ears, I pull you deeper into my pussy. Rotating my hips on your tongue.



"Stick out your tongue" I order you. You follow directions well, good dog 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment