"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Thursday, June 16, 2016

My Inconsistent Lover

My Inconsistent Lover

It's funny how when it started, he was so consistent. The good mornings came like clock work, every morning at the same time. CONSISTENTLY.
the visits were at an all time high, everytime I seen him, his hand got closer to the spot on my inner thigh. CONSISTENTLY.
the advances were consistent , consistently getting further than the last. First it was his hand on my thigh,I could see what looked like lust in his eyes, I mistakes it for mutual admiration. His head went down, my panties came off. His dick got hard, my spot became moist. My heart fluttered, he CONSISTENTLY hit the spot til I'd start to o
He was consistently, my nigga was consistently consistent I swear. Then one day , it just can't to a halt. those messages stopped, the lust stayed though. Felt like I went from first to third within a matter of weeks, there were days when I had to be the first to speak, I asked myself "is it me?" The excuses came in, CONSISTENTLY. There was always a reason why he "couldn't" my heart kept telling me that I "shouldn't" believe the words that wreaked bullshit. But my mind wouldn't , it wouldn't let the thought of he and I die.
He became consistent at being inconsistent, I became infuriated, ill blame the emotions , the feelings, the happiness he brought me was now the anger that filled my days and the tears that took over my nights. Trying to make em be a consistent thought was easy for me but I can't say the same about my inconsistent lover. I was no longer his consistent though , and ill take responsibility for that, it was my fault.

I made a convenient fuck into a consistent thought when all along you were an inconsistent nigga turned lover.


K.Tanae

No comments:

Post a Comment