"Don't worry bout them liking it, you love your craft, everyone else will catch up later"- Jody

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Handcuffs (Short Story)

Handcuffs...



The hotel we're staying at is known for its..."uniqueness" 😏 I reserved the "fifty shades" suite for us because I told you I wanted to try some shit.. When we walked in the door, my mouth dropped and my pussy instantly got wet...when I laid eyes on the black fur handcuffs. Looking at you and back at the handcuffs, I wanted to use em on you first but you had other plan. You pushed me against the door, faster than I could object. Your mouth covered mine and your hands roamed my body until you got to the elastic in the waist of my sweats...

Once you noticed I didn't have on any underwear, I felt you smile against my lips. Taking your tongue in my mouth, I sucked on it while stepping out of my pants. So I jumped up (not too high, you ain't that tall 😂) and you picked me up allowing me to wrap my legs around your waist as we walk further into the suite. Out the corner of my eye, I spy the sex swing. You gripped my cheeks making me drip on your tshirt.



"Take off your clothes" I demand as you put me down on the bed.

"You take my clothes off" you looked at me with that look you give so I crawl off the edge of the bed and get on all fours in front of you...

"Unbutton my jeans and pull the down" I do as I'm told. Fondling with your belt, I unbutton your jeans and pull them down.. Making sure I didn't grab your briefs on the way down. I could see your hardness through your briefs.. I want it... I bite the outlining of it softly before you pushed me back..



"I didn't tell you to do that" you pulled your briefs down and forced your dick in my mouth .. I accepted it with no problem..you grabbed the back of my head and fucked my face. I let spit drip out of my mouth as I took you deeper in my throat. Gagging a little but you enjoyed it.. You pull your dick out my mouth and walk away from me, leaving me down on my knees. You came back with the handcuffs..

"Give me your wrists"



I did as I was told. You handcuffed me and told me to get on the bed. I laid on the bed on my back, you flipped me over and smacked my ass. I made it jump for you and you did it again. My pussy dripped even more.. You slid your finger inside of me from the back and I threw my ass back on it. I felt the warmth of your mouth and my body almost went into shock. You held my waist so I couldn't run from the tongue thrashing.. I came on in your mouth once you slid a finger in my ass. Arching my back , I tried to match your rhythm but I couldn't, I gave up and fell flat on my stomach..



you tapping out?" You ask as you pull me back up, pushing my arch down and shoving your dick inside of me.



"Aaarrrrgghhhh" this shit feel so bomb, every stroke make my pussy gush a little more .. You go deeper until I'm flat on my stomach again.



"This my pussy?" I try not to answer bc I hate when you're right so instead I clenched my pussy muscles tighter until you couldn't say shit else.



"Fuckkkkk" you whispered. I did it one more time and I knew you were done ..

No comments:

Post a Comment